We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We understand that in order to be successful in our school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child's education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children's success. We want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child's learning by ensuring that he/she:
1. attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day's learning experience
2. completes all homework assignments given
3. reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
4. shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
5. informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
6. knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college.
If you have any questions about the rules and expectations, please feel free to contact me or discuss them with your child's teacher. It is very important that you and your child are fully informed regarding standards related to appropriate behavior for a safe and productive school year.